astra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Alright, gotta put this one up since it basically started the CoD craze for me. I just put this game in tonight after not touching it since Nov, I played one game of TDM and I went 23-6 no problem. Sooooooooooooo many n00bs play now, it's so funny. There were maybe 3 or 4 prestiges in the game, and none of them were higher than the 6th prestige. I was using my M16 with ACOG and I was just lighting people up, half the time I wasn't even scoping in. I do miss the days of airstrikes and helicopters. If you guys ever want to give WW a break, and go retro and play 4 I would probably be down.

I was going to trade in my copy of 4, but I don't think I will yet. Maybe sometime in the Spring, but right now I still want to hold on to her. It felt good going back to MW.
Back to top Go down
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:51 pm

DecimatorDan wrote:
Alright, gotta put this one up since it basically started the CoD craze for me. I just put this game in tonight after not touching it since Nov, I played one game of TDM and I went 23-6 no problem. Sooooooooooooo many n00bs play now, it's so funny. There were maybe 3 or 4 prestiges in the game, and none of them were higher than the 6th prestige. I was using my M16 with ACOG and I was just lighting people up, half the time I wasn't even scoping in. I do miss the days of airstrikes and helicopters. If you guys ever want to give WW a break, and go retro and play 4 I would probably be down.

I was going to trade in my copy of 4, but I don't think I will yet. Maybe sometime in the Spring, but right now I still want to hold on to her. It felt good going back to MW.

I will be soo pissed if you guys start play 4 again unless u decide to in like 4 days so can return WaW
Back to top Go down
A Sport Aholic

A Sport Aholic

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:43 pm

DecimatorDan wrote:

Go Retro COD 4 is after WAW haha
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:36 am

Nah main, believe me I'm not getting rid of WW. I need to hit the 10th prestige in that, so I'll be playing that for a while. Every now and again though I may play a few games of CoD 4, just for old times sake and to keep me ready for MW2.
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:12 am

I'm down to play CoD4 any time. Mainly because it's just the better game.

I will never trade in any of the C0D games, though. I go back and play all of them every once and again.
Back to top Go down
https://adastracod.forumotion.net
BigT23XX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:26 pm

My friend offered me to buy WAW from him for 40 bucks, but honestly, I can get this game on ebay for 25. Shocked

My friends say its 20X better than WAW, there arent any tanks, dogs, bouncing bettys, or nades that kill you when you arent really close.
Back to top Go down
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:53 pm

BigT23XX wrote:
My friend offered me to buy WAW from him for 40 bucks, but honestly, I can get this game on ebay for 25. Shocked

My friends say its 20X better than WAW, there arent any tanks, dogs, bouncing bettys, or nades that kill you when you arent really close.

dont do it, WaW sucks nuts
Back to top Go down
BigT23XX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:16 pm

XxMAINxX wrote:
BigT23XX wrote:

dont do it, WaW sucks nuts
Im borrowing WAW right now, its kinda gay, I am only a level 4, and I am playing people who are like level 58. No

The guns they have are so much better than mine, its crazy.

I might just hold out for modern warfare 2 also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Page 1 of 1