astra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
+5
soonerfan44
Obelysk
XxMAINxX
theMovielife41
DecimatorDan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:49 am

Because it's never too early right? Very Happy

It comes out Fall 09, post any thoughts or opinions up in here. I love both 4 and WW, but I know that WW will get boring eventually, just like 4 did. So as the days go by I know my excitement for the next CoD will not stop growing. By this Fall it sure will be nice to light kids up again with an MP5. Cool
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:51 am

Can't wait to light some kids up with the G3 using my modded controller........ Twisted Evil

Also, if my precious Skorpion is not back, I will be throwing things! Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://adastracod.forumotion.net
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:57 am

theMovielife41 wrote:
Can't wait to light some kids up with the G3 using my modded controller........ Twisted Evil

You bought a modded controller? What a homo
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:58 am

XxMAINxX wrote:
theMovielife41 wrote:

Not yet, but will. Seems like fun. It's not like I'd be using it if we were being serious......
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:08 am

theMovielife41 wrote:
XxMAINxX wrote:
theMovielife41 wrote:

Not yet, but will. Seems like fun. It's not like I'd be using it if we were being serious......

It's not worth it dude. For CoD WW they basically made it impossible to use a modded controller by changing how fast the rate of fire should be. Apparently if it gets too fast the game will recognize it and will slow down the fire rate to normal. I would imagine they would do something similar for CoD MW2. Modders were so damn annoying in CoD 4, that's another reason why I love WW so much, because now they are obsolete. It's all about the trigger finger, and not just pressing some damn button.
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:15 am

DecimatorDan wrote:
theMovielife41 wrote:
XxMAINxX wrote:
theMovielife41 wrote:

It's not worth it dude. For CoD WW they basically made it impossible to use a modded controller by changing how fast the rate of fire should be. Apparently if it gets too fast the game will recognize it and will slow down the fire rate to normal. I would imagine they would do something similar for CoD MW2. Modders were so damn annoying in CoD 4, that's another reason why I love WW so much, because now they are obsolete. It's all about the trigger finger, and not just pressing some damn button.

Well, I mean obviously I won't buy it right when the game comes out. I'll be checking out if you can use them, though.
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:31 am

Gotcha, def check it out first but I'm really hoping they give Mods the WW treatment. To me there was nothing more annoying than Modders, even on the beta. I find it way more annoying than spawn killing or even glitching under the map.
Back to top Go down
Obelysk

Obelysk

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:36 am

If there is one thing I cant stand are moded controllers, I can't even count the amount of times that I been killed by one of them when I should have been the one to have gotten the damn kill. It makes me want to break my controller sometimes.
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:15 am

Obelysk wrote:
If there is one thing I cant stand are moded controllers, I can't even count the amount of times that I been killed by one of them when I should have been the one to have gotten the damn kill. It makes me want to break my controller sometimes.

That's pretty much why I want one. I got so very annoyed trying to play CoD4 towards the end. Seemed everyone had one.......
Back to top Go down
soonerfan44

soonerfan44

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:29 am

I can't wait for Modern Warfare 2. I loved the first one, probably my favorite game I've played on 360, and I'm going crazy for this one. I like World at War but I don't like it nearly as much as I liked MW. I don't really like the guns in World at War, I hate the spawn points, and find most of the maps to be really gay. I'm pumped to be able to start prestige mode again, and actually enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Joefro1987

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:59 am

What are these modded controllers everyone is talking about?
What do they do?
Back to top Go down
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:40 am

Joefro1987 wrote:
What are these modded controllers everyone is talking about?
What do they do?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Tiltbackside
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Modded

Its making a controller have more buttons on the back of it so you can do this:

it is cheating
Back to top Go down
Joefro1987

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:59 pm

^Wow, thats...for the lack of a better word, really gay.
Now that I think of it, in COD4 I remember seeing people kill me on their kill cam and they did the reload thing and I always said to myself "Thats total BS, he never finished reloading his gun."
Now I know the truth.
Back to top Go down
Obelysk

Obelysk

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:04 pm

Joefro1987 wrote:
^Wow, thats...for the lack of a better word, really gay.
Now that I think of it, in COD4 I remember seeing people kill me on their kill cam and they did the reload thing and I always said to myself "Thats total BS, he never finished reloading his gun."
Now I know the truth.

You have no clue how many times that has happened to me, it truelly pisses me off. Some of them I even failed a cheating complaint on.
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:21 pm

I never got into Call 4. At the time it came out I was busy playing oblivion and was just wanting to get my hands on Halo 3. Now having played WaW i really wish I would have picked up call 4. With that in mind there is no doubt I will have this game on day 1.
Back to top Go down
BigT23XX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:44 am

Many people still play COD 4 and like it more than WAW, so I think making a Modern Warfare 2 is a very good idea.
Back to top Go down
super_dude3608

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:05 am

Wait, I don't get it. How does putting the buttons on the back of the controller make it so you don't have to finish reloading?
Back to top Go down
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:46 am

super_dude3608 wrote:
Wait, I don't get it. How does putting the buttons on the back of the controller make it so you don't have to finish reloading?

It doesn't, watch the video genius. It makes u shoot faster Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BigT23XX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:32 pm

super_dude3608 wrote:
Ya, like Main said, you can shoot 2X faster than everyone else, which gives you the obvious advantage.
Back to top Go down
super_dude3608

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:37 pm

I get that, but then at the end of the video they show the guy reloading really fast. Is that something the controller does or just a glitch in the game?
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:29 am

super_dude3608 wrote:
I get that, but then at the end of the video they show the guy reloading really fast. Is that something the controller does or just a glitch in the game?

I believe that is from the mod as well, but I could be wrong. Maybe it is a glitch.
Back to top Go down
Obelysk

Obelysk

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:37 am

DecimatorDan wrote:
super_dude3608 wrote:

I believe that is from the mod as well, but I could be wrong. Maybe it is a glitch.

Yeah its a mod, I use the *cough* reload glitch and is no where nearly as fast.
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:17 am

How did this become a long discussion about controllers scratch

How do you think the story on this one will play out?
Back to top Go down
BigT23XX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:51 am

TheViolentMonk wrote:

This Providence said he was going to buy one or something. Mad
Back to top Go down
super_dude3608

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:50 pm

TheViolentMonk wrote:

I'm not really sure, but no doubt someone's gonna get nuked again. Maybe us and China? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1