astra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do your "ad astra" duty!!!

Go down 
+2
TheViolentMonk
XxMAINxX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

Do your "ad astra" duty!!! Empty
PostSubject: Do your "ad astra" duty!!!   Do your "ad astra" duty!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:30 am

I'm going to challenge everyone here to recruit at least 2 people to the site. Have them mention your name when they sign up and we will keep track and you might get somethign cool when it comes time to hand out ranks... SO GO RECRUIT

and post your progress here... Oh yea it can be anyone not just FF people, I suggest sending i mass message to all your XBL friends.
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Do your "ad astra" duty!!!   Do your "ad astra" duty!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:29 am

Great Idea...the more people on this site the better. Actually try to get all new members to recruit 2 people thier first weekend in the clan...
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

PostSubject: Re: Do your "ad astra" duty!!!   Do your "ad astra" duty!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:50 am

As most of you know I just sent out a msg to all friends, so hopefully some more of them get back to me about joining. I know I've gotten 2 people respond to me so far.
Back to top Go down
A Sport Aholic

A Sport Aholic

PostSubject: Re: Do your "ad astra" duty!!!   Do your "ad astra" duty!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Thanks 2 Dan i hav now joined im elli892002 on FF and A Sport Aholic aka WeTeR pApErBaG on XBL i was on the COD 4 team and im bak
Back to top Go down
A Sport Aholic

A Sport Aholic

PostSubject: Re: Do your "ad astra" duty!!!   Do your "ad astra" duty!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:00 am

I think 1 of my friends will probly wanna join and my cuz both of them r big football people and my friend is beast at COD and my cuz is ok
Back to top Go down
AP_allday2869

PostSubject: Re: Do your "ad astra" duty!!!   Do your "ad astra" duty!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Pretty good idea. my FF name is AP_allday2869. GT: Vikings2869. Thought you guys should know afro

Ill try and recruit my friends into ad astra
Back to top Go down
BigT23XX

PostSubject: Re: Do your "ad astra" duty!!!   Do your "ad astra" duty!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:37 am

Good Idea, Ill try and get as many people joined as I can.
Back to top Go down
A Sport Aholic

A Sport Aholic

PostSubject: Re: Do your "ad astra" duty!!!   Do your "ad astra" duty!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:26 pm

will u guys inv WhipLash1466 and COOPDEVIL30 there both pretty good and we could use them
Back to top Go down
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: Do your "ad astra" duty!!!   Do your "ad astra" duty!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:32 am

A Sport Aholic wrote:
will u guys inv WhipLash1466 and COOPDEVIL30 there both pretty good and we could use them

Get them to sign up on here and yea we can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do your "ad astra" duty!!!   Do your "ad astra" duty!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do your "ad astra" duty!!!
Page 1 of 1