astra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'astra' Rules

Go down 
+2
XxMAINxX
theMovielife41
6 posters
AuthorMessage
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:05 am

We do not have many rules here. Just a few sticking points.

1. Please be mature. I don't care how old you are, but at the very least try to handle yourself like an adult. This is especially the case during clan matches. There will be no foul taunting of the opposing team. This will be discussed futher upon joining gamebattles.

2. This forum is like any other, do not use inappropriate language that you wouldn't be allowed to use on any other site. Like footballsfuture for example.

3. If you sign up to play in a match, be there or get another person to cover for you. I realize we all have lives and don't expect people to be too worried about this "clan." But please do not just bail on a game you signed up for without at least giving me prior notice.

That's about it. If you have anything to add, feel free. We are just starting this thing up and any opinions are welcomed. Thanks.

Last edited by theMovielife41 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://adastracod.forumotion.net
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:36 am

Main thing is be mature in clan matches... dont run your mouth because most liekly the other team will be better.
Back to top Go down
soonerfan44

soonerfan44

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:18 am

XxMAINxX wrote:
Main thing is be mature in clan matches... dont run your mouth because most likely the other team will be better.
That's encouraging. Cool
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:38 am

soonerfan44 wrote:
XxMAINxX wrote:
Main thing is be mature in clan matches... dont run your mouth because most likely the other team will be better.
That's encouraging. Cool

And truthful. Twisted Evil

The reality is, a lot of the teams we will run into will be unreal. Nothing is more embarassing than having your team talk crap the entire time and then having the other team completely wreck.
Back to top Go down
soonerfan44

soonerfan44

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:49 pm

theMovielife41 wrote:
soonerfan44 wrote:
XxMAINxX wrote:
That's encouraging. Cool

And truthful. Twisted Evil

The reality is, a lot of the teams we will run into will be unreal. Nothing is more embarrassing than having your team talk crap the entire time and then having the other team completely wreck.
I'm pretty sure that every clan I was in during Modern Warfare, that stemmed from Footballs Future, was absolutely terrible. Like you said, it doesn't help when you got guys that talk so much crap going into the match and then end up going 8-17 in TDM. Mad
Back to top Go down
I Soundwave I

I Soundwave I

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:27 pm

No worries. I am leet at COD5 just check my K/D ratio alien
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:50 pm

If you play with respect many of the teams will continue to play with you and set up "practice" games with us (at least they do in Halo). You don't want a new clan to like this one to get a bad rep for being the a-hole clan.
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:23 am

I don't think any of us will have a problem being mature, unless finsbuck comes back that is. Then it's pretty much a done deal that he will do something to insult the other team's mothers and then we will probably get our asses destroyed.
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:26 am

DecimatorDan wrote:
I don't think any of us will have a problem being mature, unless finsbuck comes back that is. Then it's pretty much a done deal that he will do something to insult the other team's mothers and then we will probably get our asses destroyed.

Yep. Very Happy

Last edited by theMovielife41 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:26 am

Hey movie, what is our clan tag again?
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:27 am

DecimatorDan wrote:

.-*

Unless people want something else........
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:32 am

theMovielife41 wrote:
DecimatorDan wrote:

.-*

Ok, I'm fine with that. I'll put that in my clan tag next time I log in.
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:36 am

DecimatorDan wrote:
theMovielife41 wrote:
DecimatorDan wrote:

.-*

Ok, I'm fine with that. I'll put that in my clan tag next time I log in.

You don't always have to use it. I always take mine off when we go into public matches with a lot of our clan. Just in case we get run to save from the embarassment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:15 am

I have a question, I guess I'll just post it here. How do I get my sig to work? I just copied and pasted it from mygamercard.net. I did the IMG thing, and it shows up on my profile, but when I go to the forum it's not there. Only my avatar shows.
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:18 am

DecimatorDan wrote:
I have a question, I guess I'll just post it here. How do I get my sig to work? I just copied and pasted it from mygamercard.net. I did the IMG thing, and it shows up on my profile, but when I go to the forum it's not there. Only my avatar shows.

Go to Profile.

Then Preferences.

Then scroll down to Attach Signature. Click yes.

Should show up in your next post.
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:20 am

Embarassed

I completely forgot about that part, thanks for the quick response!
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:17 am

Another question, it may have already been asked, but are we going to have a PS3 forum and stuff for the PS guys who play this? I already saw one signed up on here, if this will be the forum for both 360 and PS3 I would really suggest we add a PS3 forum as well, just so they aren't left out. (though the fanboy in me doesn't care if they are left out or not Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:25 am

DecimatorDan wrote:
Another question, it may have already been asked, but are we going to have a PS3 forum and stuff for the PS guys who play this? I already saw one signed up on here, if this will be the forum for both 360 and PS3 I would really suggest we add a PS3 forum as well, just so they aren't left out. (though the fanboy in me doesn't care if they are left out or not Twisted Evil )

Yep. We will be having another forum. Main is supposed to be talking care of this one........
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:52 am

You forgot the first rule about ad astra: you do not talk about ad astra. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'astra' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'astra' Rules   'astra' Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'astra' Rules
Page 1 of 1