astra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction Thread!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

Introduction Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:08 am

For those who aren't here for a clan, Intorduce yourself!

You can if you are here for a clan too sunny
Back to top Go down
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:10 am

I'm MAINxxEVENT, more commonly known as Main (so much so that i may change me GT to just Main) I play Gears of War 2 and NCAA 09, I run an online dynast and a ladder for NCAA 09 on this site. I suck at WaW but i'm still in the clan. Umm I live in Central Valley California and will be attending Fresno State Next Semester. I have season tickets to the 49ers but it sucks because they suck... I love baked corn dogs.
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:24 am

More commonly known on Live as "Movie". The name comes from an old band that has long since been disbanded. They were one of my favorites back in the day, though.

From the Twin Cities area and still live here. I was recruited to and attended the University of North Dakota to play hockey. I never played a game due to injuries and was just a regular student there after my freshman year. Graduated from there in 2007 and now run my family business from home (Therefore, I'm always down to play a game on Live at pretty much any time.).

As for games, I like sports games for the most part. Except the most recent football games. Like a lot of shooter games and pretty much any car racing game.
Back to top Go down
https://adastracod.forumotion.net
BigT23XX

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:03 am

Im BigT23XX, on FF known as GoPackGo25, I am pretty good at Gears 2, Nba Live 09, and Fight Night Round 3, I suck at WAW, and at Madden.

I attend HS in South Dakota, Love Football, Hockey, Basketball, and Baseball.

I play football and baseball for my HS team. (OT,DT in football) (SP in baseball)
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:20 pm

I'm TheViolentMonk, but it is easier to say Monk. I live in sunny Florida on the Gulf Coast.

For games...I like most shooters though I've only recently started to play them. I usually will play a good action game or RPG. My favorite games on the 360 are Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Fable 2, Halo 3, WaW...Gears 2 is getting close to making it on the list.

I try to attend as many college football games as I can...I will go to most USF game (my alma mater), but also try to go to at least one UF game and a couple of FSU games.

I will recommend that everyone try to watch The Wire....the greatest show ever made.
Back to top Go down
A Sport Aholic

A Sport Aholic

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:22 pm

Its A Sport Aholic Commonly nown as Sport or Edogg my last name was WeTeR pApErBaG

My ff name is elli892002

I play sports year round so sometimes i cant get on xbox Basketball lol!

Im From Maryland but dont ask if i like the Terps or Ravens cuz i hate em STEELERS AND MOUNTAINEERS FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread!
Page 1 of 1