HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fable 2 thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Fable 2 thread   Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:30 am

this is my GOY pick. I love it, I havn't explored knothole island yet and i cant wait to so lets keep talk about it in here!

Me- "Stussy, how Deaf are you?"
Stussy- "Uhhh... I'd say the g3"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DecimatorDan

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 thread   Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:39 am

It's a great game. I'm on my second playthrough now to get achievements that I didn't get the first time. I got the Limited Edition as well, so I have the sweet Hal amor (Master Chief).

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 thread   Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:54 am

I just finished my first play through and I have to agree that this was the best game to come out last year. I got this the same time as Fallout 3 (a great game too) and could not tear myself away from the beautiful and funny world of Albion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DecimatorDan

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 thread   Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Finally got the Gargoyle and Silver Key achievements, man were those tedious. The only ones I need now are the other 2 story ending ones, which I'll get on my second playthrough, and the Completionist achievement. I'm actually almost all done with that, but there is only one more expression I need. However, the only way you can get the expression is if you buy Fable 2 Pub Games off of XBL, and win it. That's BS if you ask me, I shouldn't have to pay for something in order to get an achievement.

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 thread   Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Very true the 1st 1000 achievement points should come with the base game without having to purchase any extras. I'm getting ready to start my second playthrough and I'm I think I'm going ot go for all bad (I got horns on my first playthrough, but by the end of the mainquest I had lost them again). I'm thinking about building up mu character and just laying waste to bowerstone market Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 thread   

Back to top Go down

Fable 2 thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
astra :: All xbox 360 games discussion-
Jump to: