astra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fable 2 thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

Fable 2 thread Empty
PostSubject: Fable 2 thread   Fable 2 thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:30 am

this is my GOY pick. I love it, I havn't explored knothole island yet and i cant wait to so lets keep talk about it in here!
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

Fable 2 thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 thread   Fable 2 thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:39 am

It's a great game. I'm on my second playthrough now to get achievements that I didn't get the first time. I got the Limited Edition as well, so I have the sweet Hal amor (Master Chief).
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

Fable 2 thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 thread   Fable 2 thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:54 am

I just finished my first play through and I have to agree that this was the best game to come out last year. I got this the same time as Fallout 3 (a great game too) and could not tear myself away from the beautiful and funny world of Albion.
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

Fable 2 thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 thread   Fable 2 thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Finally got the Gargoyle and Silver Key achievements, man were those tedious. The only ones I need now are the other 2 story ending ones, which I'll get on my second playthrough, and the Completionist achievement. I'm actually almost all done with that, but there is only one more expression I need. However, the only way you can get the expression is if you buy Fable 2 Pub Games off of XBL, and win it. That's BS if you ask me, I shouldn't have to pay for something in order to get an achievement.
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

Fable 2 thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 thread   Fable 2 thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Very true the 1st 1000 achievement points should come with the base game without having to purchase any extras. I'm getting ready to start my second playthrough and I'm I think I'm going ot go for all bad (I got horns on my first playthrough, but by the end of the mainquest I had lost them again). I'm thinking about building up mu character and just laying waste to bowerstone market Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fable 2 thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 thread   Fable 2 thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fable 2 thread
Page 1 of 1