astra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gears of War 2

Go down 
+4
DecimatorDan
Obelysk
TheViolentMonk
XxMAINxX
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BigT23XX

Gears of War 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:49 am

TheViolentMonk wrote:
Just wondering if it would be worth it to pick up and play through the 1st Gears.... I think i can get it for less then 20. I just want to play through the campaign.
If its 20 bucks, most definately, Gears 1 was pretty awesome, but I think Gears 2 is sooo much better. Alot of people still play Gears 1 online I believe.
Back to top Go down
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:47 am

Damn Monk that was one crazy 40 minute match of submission my head was KILLING me from that game, thats why i left right when we won... I had like 40 kills though, I saw that you did pretty good yourself.
Back to top Go down
BigT23XX

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:17 pm

XxMAINxX wrote:
Damn Monk that was one crazy 40 minute match of submission my head was KILLING me from that game, thats why i left right when we won... I had like 40 kills though, I saw that you did pretty good yourself.
Sorry bout tonight main, I was playing horde, and when you came into the party I was away for a minute.

We beat 50 though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:26 pm

YEah Ive never been in a single online match that long. I ended up playing a king of the hill and a team deathmatch (not sure what its called) with those same guys before I switched over to World at War. I'm starting to finally get the hang of it.

I was watching yor progress through the whats up option...congrats cheers
Back to top Go down
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Me and my buddies got to 50 on Securtiy... it took us two days.
Back to top Go down
BigT23XX

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:46 am

XxMAINxX wrote:
Me and my buddies got to 50 on Securtiy... it took us two days.
Me and 2 friends did it on River, to 50, the bloodmounds really, really start to get on my nenrves. confused

Ill have to play a match with you guys online, because Ive really only played 1 round online accually against people, just tell me when and I can probably joined, yesterday when you wanted me 2 join, I was occupied, and I was accually away from the controller when you joined the party.
Back to top Go down
hotbroccoli

hotbroccoli

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:46 pm

this game is pretty fun but i cant play it 4 a long time. ijust get bored.
Back to top Go down
BigT23XX

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:27 pm

hotbroccoli wrote:
this game is pretty fun but i cant play it 4 a long time. ijust get bored.
Really? I could play it a full day to be honest with you.
Back to top Go down
BigT23XX

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Tonight, main, I, and a couple other people played, the team did ok, but I sucked it up. No

We kept playing teams that were higher ranked than us.

I dont know what I was doing wrong.
Back to top Go down
super_dude3608

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:07 am

I just got this game, and I'm playing through the campaign before I play online with you guys.

But so far, the story, gameplay, everything has yet to yield one disappointment.

EDIT: ROOKIE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BigT23XX

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:17 pm

super_dude3608 wrote:
I just got this game, and I'm playing through the campaign before I play online with you guys.

But so far, the story, gameplay, everything has yet to yield one disappointment.

EDIT: ROOKIE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
The campaign is awesome, this game has to be up there for game of the year.
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:06 pm

Spoiler

super_dude3608 wrote:

I almost forgot about Carmine Sad

Trust me your are just getting to the awsome moments. I'm almost through the campaign (Finishing the last act) and after Fable its the best game to come out this year. Send me an invite and we can Co-op the Campaign, Horde or go to multi.
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:08 pm

BigT23XX wrote:
Tonight, main, I, and a couple other people played, the team did ok, but I sucked it up. No

I guess with Main out of it for awhile we can get owned togeather.
Back to top Go down
BigT23XX

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:48 am

TheViolentMonk wrote:
BigT23XX wrote:

Yea, he was showing us both how to play online, but were just going to have to learn the tricks out of experience.

Yea, if im on and you need someone to play with, hit me up with an invite.
Back to top Go down
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:14 am

BigT23XX wrote:
TheViolentMonk wrote:
BigT23XX wrote:

Yea, he was showing us both how to play online, but were just going to have to learn the tricks out of experience.

In a month i'll be playing with you guys again so you can use that time to get up to my level jocolor
Back to top Go down
BigT23XX

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:40 pm

XxMAINxX wrote:
BigT23XX wrote:
TheViolentMonk wrote:
BigT23XX wrote:

In a month i'll be playing with you guys again so you can use that time to get up to my level jocolor
What are you gonna do, arent you sellin all your stuff?

Me and Monk should use this time to get amazingly pro, so we can be unstoppable. Twisted Evil

(We still need to get the skeletons in the closet achievement)
Back to top Go down
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Im selling everything except my xbox and gears 2. I will be back in about a month hopefully.
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:53 pm

XxMAINxX wrote:
Im selling everything except my xbox and gears 2. I will be back in about a month hopefully.

Awsome...hopefully I can improve by then.
Back to top Go down
BigT23XX

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:44 pm

XxMAINxX wrote:
Good, Ill have to work on my game a bit. cheers
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:35 am

Finished the campiagn last night, now I want to go through it on Insane. I hope I can find someone to co-op it with, I know somepart I will have ti attempt dozens of times to finish. I also can focus more on the Multiplayer (the stroy just kept bringing me back).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gears of War 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
astra :: All xbox 360 games discussion-
Jump to: