astra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GB Official Practice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A Sport Aholic

A Sport Aholic

GB Official Practice Empty
PostSubject: GB Official Practice   GB Official Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:22 am

We can post on the GB forum if another team wants 2 scrimmage us its great practice
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

PostSubject: Re: GB Official Practice   GB Official Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:59 am

The problem with doing that is I'm not bringing a group of people into a scrimmage that are going to do the crap they did today.

I'm not going to be that guy that's in charge of trying to keep all the children from acting up.
Back to top Go down
https://adastracod.forumotion.net
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: GB Official Practice   GB Official Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:35 pm

theMovielife41 wrote:
The problem with doing that is I'm not bringing a group of people into a scrimmage that are going to do the crap they did today.

I'm not going to be that guy that's in charge of trying to keep all the children from acting up.

Just start kicking their asses out... this isn't about being immature on a video game. Its about getting a group of guys to compete with, and in good competition comes good fun... heres to waiting for MW2
Back to top Go down
A Sport Aholic

A Sport Aholic

PostSubject: Re: GB Official Practice   GB Official Practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:12 am

What Happened cuz if people r doin that crap definatly kick them out it was pretty clear in da rules that that is unacceptable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GB Official Practice   GB Official Practice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GB Official Practice
Page 1 of 1