astra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend

Go down 
+3
TheViolentMonk
XxMAINxX
theMovielife41
7 posters
AuthorMessage
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:16 am

Everyone try to get on tonight.

We are going to try to get some work in together and possibly a scrimmage.

Last edited by theMovielife41 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://adastracod.forumotion.net
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:29 am

theMovielife41 wrote:
Everyone try to get on tonight.

We are going to try to get some work in together and possibly a scrimmage.

WaW sucks. Get on Gears! study
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:57 am

And if that's the way we are going to be "practicing", we may as well not even try to play on gamebattles.

Either we start taking practice some-what serious and not screw around, or we just keep playing publics. It's up to you guys.
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Unfortunatly I can't get on most night until after midnight (eastern) I'll play with whoever is on to work on stuff. When I get on (if I'm not playing gears, again thanks main) I'll sned game invites
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:56 pm

couple of questions...

1. Do the players know how to play as a team? I know of great individuels players and guys who do great in team matches, but don't know how to play as a team. Some don't know what to say and don't know how to follow a plan. I personally am an average player, but I do well on teams because I know what to say. I will follow someone else direction and I don't care about my personal stats.

2. Are players willing to sacrifce personal stats? While eveyone wants big numbers in kills, on a team its just as important to set up the other players on the team. Its just as important to feed info and get assists. Sometimes you have to be willing to die that way you can tell your team where people are located (on behind the bookshelf two up stairs, betty on stair case. Knowledge is power. As the team gets better your stats will get better.
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:27 am

theMovielife41 wrote:
And if that's the way we are going to be "practicing", we may as well not even try to play on gamebattles.

Either we start taking practice some-what serious and not screw around, or we just keep playing publics. It's up to you guys.

Don't worry steeler left the clan. We won't have to worry about his baby BS anymore. I did think he was right though when he said most clan matches don't let people use newb tubes, so if that's the case then Matt was wrong for using them so much last night.

I thought practice was fine last night, other than steeler, but I want to hopefully get some more people involved this week. I also want to try to do public matches more just so I can get to level 65, I'm like 400 points away from getting to 59.
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:13 am

DecimatorDan wrote:
Don't worry steeler left the clan. We won't have to worry about his baby BS anymore. I did think he was right though when he said most clan matches don't let people use newb tubes, so if that's the case then Matt was wrong for using them so much last night.

You can NOT use any noob tubes in any clan match, which is what made it pointless to play from the start. In one particular game, every time I died I was killed from a noob tube so that just got me pretty annoyed for the rest of the night. I'm fine with steeler leaving. I'd prefer that everyone would leave if they are going to act like that.

DecimatorDan wrote:
I thought practice was fine last night, other than steeler, but I want to hopefully get some more people involved this week. I also want to try to do public matches more just so I can get to level 65, I'm like 400 points away from getting to 59.

The problem is, we didn't actually get any practice in. We just played a game amongst ourselves. If that's what we were going to do, we may as well just have played publics.

With all that said, people should try to get on tonight and we'll try to get some people to rank up.
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:54 am

Play some publics..if you have a bunch of people get on break it off into two squads One led by Dan and the other led Movielife. Just work on communication and the roles of the players on each team. If you get outsiders on the team thats good...if they play well, recruit them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:56 am

what time today??? I cant miss bromance which is on at 6:00 pm PST
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:31 am

XxMAINxX wrote:

Suspect scratch
Back to top Go down
soonerfan44

soonerfan44

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:51 am

XxMAINxX wrote:
I'm hoping that was a joke. Right? affraid
Back to top Go down
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:08 am

soonerfan44 wrote:
XxMAINxX wrote:
I'm hoping that was a joke. Right? affraid

ummm... yea of corse.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:27 pm

I know after my stellar performance last night I will be getting a plethora of PMs asking me my secrets. Its very simple people...Slow on the trigger, poor aiming and unaware of my surroundings are the key to my success (or lack there of).

TheViolentMonk + COD WAW = Epic Fail Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:29 am

TheViolentMonk wrote:
I know after my stellar performance last night I will be getting a plethora of PMs asking me my secrets. Its very simple people...Slow on the trigger, poor aiming and unaware of my surroundings are the key to my success (or lack there of).

TheViolentMonk + COD WAW = Epic Fail Embarassed

Don't worry about it, I was having a bad night too. Sorry for leaving guys but usually when things aren't going my way on CoD for a while I just need to shut it off and not play it. I wasn't doing much to help the team anyway. I'll give it another go tonight, hopefully it will be better than yesterday.
Back to top Go down
soonerfan44

soonerfan44

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:40 am

My Xbox was shipped from the repair center at 8:00 this morning. It normally takes a day and half, or so, so I should be able to play tomorrow night. However, I'm terribly sick so I don't know if I'll be up to it or not. I'll probably get on for an hour or so before I completely crash.
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:44 pm

I'll be playing tommorrow. Was at the Wild game tonight.
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:01 am

Okay guys, if you want to have clan matches this weekend, you must play with us tonight. If you are unavailable to play tonight, let me know.

Once everyone is online, we will discuss what time we want to play. As well as what type of matches we will play. I will then send out challenges to other teams tonight.
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:16 am

theMovielife41 wrote:
Okay guys, if you want to have clan matches this weekend, you must play with us tonight. If you are unavailable to play tonight, let me know.

Once everyone is online, we will discuss what time we want to play. As well as what type of matches we will play. I will then send out challenges to other teams tonight.

Sounds good, what time will you be on? I will probably be playing my game in NCAA this afternoon, but I'm good to play CoD tonight.
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:34 am

DecimatorDan wrote:
Sounds good, what time will you be on? I will probably be playing my game in NCAA this afternoon, but I'm good to play CoD tonight.

I'll likely be on all day so it doesn't matter.

I fixed my mic issues, which was annoying, it was just the batteries I guess. Now I have a new issue with the actual speakers. All of a sudden they got real staticy, like they weren't getting a complete signal or something, so I have to figure out what that is.
Back to top Go down
A Sport Aholic

A Sport Aholic

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:27 am

I should be on but its kinda a question mark rite now
Back to top Go down
soonerfan44

soonerfan44

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:50 am

I won't be on tonight. There was an ice storm in Dallas (TX) so my Xbox didn't get shipped out. I should get it back on Thursday or Friday though.
Back to top Go down
XxMAINxX

XxMAINxX

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:51 am

I played 2 games!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Obelysk

Obelysk

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:34 am

Crap! Sorry guys I have been messing with the Live Arcade and forgot about WAW. Embarassed I will try to get on, send me an invite when I get on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend   Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night=Must play if you want to play this weekend
Page 1 of 1