astra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Obelysk

Obelysk

Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2) Empty
PostSubject: Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2)   Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:55 am

I am not sure if any of you played the original one but it kick major ass. I have been looking forward to the second installment for a while. I just finished playing the demon and is real good. Twisted Evil Here are some of the videos of the game. Also the multilayer was pretty good on the original one too.

Last edited by Obelysk on Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2)   Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:04 am

I never played the first, but that looked pretty BA. I will download the Demo tonight to give it a try...do you think it will be worth the 60+ dollars?
Back to top Go down
Obelysk

Obelysk

PostSubject: Re: Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2)   Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:20 am

TheViolentMonk wrote:
I never played the first, but that looked pretty BA. I will download the Demo tonight to give it a try...do you think it will be worth the 60+ dollars?

Hell yes! I loved the first one and the demo is real good.
Back to top Go down
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2)   Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:06 am

Finally had a chance to play the demo and it seems like something i might end up picking up. I loved the slow-mo
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

PostSubject: Re: Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2)   Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:23 am

I had the game, that along with Gears it was one of the first games I had for my 360. However, I just couldn't get into it. Honestly, I would have just rather watched a movie based off the game rather than actually play the game. It seems like the type of game which is just ripe for a film adaptation.
Back to top Go down
Obelysk

Obelysk

PostSubject: Re: Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2)   Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:18 am

The problem is that they always murder video game movies. The story is pretty good but Hollywood has NO clue on how to make a scary movie just tons of blood and gore. Rolling Eyes Anyways, you guys should at least rent it, I plan on buying and after I finish the story I will be doing some online carnage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2)   Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Origin (F.E.A.R. 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
astra :: All xbox 360 games discussion-
Jump to: