astra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets do some matches over the weekend

Go down 
+4
AP_allday2869
TheViolentMonk
theMovielife41
Obelysk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Obelysk

Obelysk

Lets do some matches over the weekend Empty
PostSubject: Lets do some matches over the weekend   Lets do some matches over the weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:29 am

So lets see if we can get some matches this weekend, I will provably be on since 10 AM (yeah I am a fiend like that) till some time in the afternoon. May be we can also practice a little since we are going to do some game battles. What are you guys favorite game types? Hopefully we can get more than a few of you on at the same time. Also what should our tag be? -FF- or ASTR any suggestions?

w00t! I devirginated this forum
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

PostSubject: Re: Lets do some matches over the weekend   Lets do some matches over the weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:38 am

I will be gone this weekend but I've set Main up on gamebattles so that he can challenge and stuff. So if you guys can find games (and have people), that's cool with me. We have to make sure everyone is registered (and signed up on the actual team) on gamebattles first before playing, though.

For now, I have our clan tag on gamebattles as [.-*] It can change, though, if people want to. Doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
https://adastracod.forumotion.net
TheViolentMonk

TheViolentMonk

PostSubject: Re: Lets do some matches over the weekend   Lets do some matches over the weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:49 am

if any of you see me on send me a game invite...even if I'm playing a different game..I'll hop on to play WaW
Back to top Go down
AP_allday2869

PostSubject: Re: Lets do some matches over the weekend   Lets do some matches over the weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:17 am

Ill be on most likely playing this. Just invite me and Ill get playing with you guys. Cool
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

PostSubject: Re: Lets do some matches over the weekend   Lets do some matches over the weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:39 am

Eh, let's just play together at first. I really don't feel like getting owned yet by some uber good clan. Even some of the lesser clans on gamebattles are ridiculously skilled, just ask TitansMatt. I'll be all for doing some clan stuff next weekend when we get some more people back, but for now I think we should just stick to playing informally with one another on CoD.
Back to top Go down
Obelysk

Obelysk

PostSubject: Re: Lets do some matches over the weekend   Lets do some matches over the weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:38 am

DecimatorDan wrote:
Eh, let's just play together at first. I really don't feel like getting owned yet by some uber good clan. Even some of the lesser clans on gamebattles are ridiculously skilled, just ask TitansMatt. I'll be all for doing some clan stuff next weekend when we get some more people back, but for now I think we should just stick to playing informally with one another on CoD.

well I didn't mean clan matcher (did my thread get moved here?) i mean regular matches just to practice.
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

PostSubject: Re: Lets do some matches over the weekend   Lets do some matches over the weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:40 am

Obelysk wrote:
DecimatorDan wrote:

well I didn't mean clan matcher (did my thread get moved here?) i mean regular matches just to practice.

Oh ok, yeah if that's what you meant that's fine then.
Back to top Go down
soonerfan44

soonerfan44

PostSubject: Re: Lets do some matches over the weekend   Lets do some matches over the weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:46 am

DecimatorDan wrote:
I'm pretty sure Matt is just an idiot. I remember the first team we played, one Matt claimed were pretty lowly ranked, and they beat the living hell out of us. I think we played a total of like 2-3 matches and then Matt quit the team because we sucked, at least as a team we did. Cool

DecimatorDan wrote:
I'll be all for doing some clan stuff next weekend when we get some more people back
I knew you guys wouldn't want to start the team without me. Wink

I think we should get used to playing with each other first. A lot of people in some other clans were pretty good individually but when we combined as a team we were terrible. I've played with a couple of the people on here, both in MW and WaW, just casually playing Search & Destroy, Domination, etc and I can't tell you how much it helps when you know the playing styles of the people on your team. Most of the time I know exactly where they will head, how they play the bomb, what their style is, and so forth. Probably the most important factor in being a good team.
Back to top Go down
Tmt

PostSubject: Re: Lets do some matches over the weekend   Lets do some matches over the weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:33 am

I'm in. Don't let my K/D make me look bad. I played HC-FFA a lot while texting, and that doesn't really help. Also I don't play serious unless I'm playing with people I know.
Back to top Go down
DecimatorDan

DecimatorDan

PostSubject: Re: Lets do some matches over the weekend   Lets do some matches over the weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:35 am

soonerfan44 wrote:
DecimatorDan wrote:
I'm pretty sure Matt is just an idiot. I remember the first team we played, one Matt claimed were pretty lowly ranked, and they beat the living hell out of us. I think we played a total of like 2-3 matches and then Matt quit the team because we sucked, at least as a team we did. Cool

DecimatorDan wrote:
I'll be all for doing some clan stuff next weekend when we get some more people back
I knew you guys wouldn't want to start the team without me. Wink

I think we should get used to playing with each other first. A lot of people in some other clans were pretty good individually but when we combined as a team we were terrible. I've played with a couple of the people on here, both in MW and WaW, just casually playing Search & Destroy, Domination, etc and I can't tell you how much it helps when you know the playing styles of the people on your team. Most of the time I know exactly where they will head, how they play the bomb, what their style is, and so forth. Probably the most important factor in being a good team.

True, I mean I don't know much about the teams we played. However, I will say that most of them knew a whole lot about the maps we played on, which played to their advantage obviously since they whopped us so bad. We did just stop after like 4 matches because we just simply weren't good enough. But, we didn't have really have the team we have now, we def have way more skilled guys in this clan than we did before so that's promising.

I'm all for practicing this week in both public and private matches, and then maybe setting up a clan match this weekend guys. What is everyone else's schedule like on Fri or Sat?
Back to top Go down
soonerfan44

soonerfan44

PostSubject: Re: Lets do some matches over the weekend   Lets do some matches over the weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:14 am

DecimatorDan wrote:
I'm all for practicing this week in both public and private matches, and then maybe setting up a clan match this weekend guys. What is everyone else's schedule like on Fri or Sat?
I good anytime on Friday or Saturday as long as I get my 360 back. I checked up on it on Saturday and supposedly they were in the process of repairing it. It only takes a day to ship it from the Repair Center, in Mesquite, down to Houston so I should have it by then. Hopefully, anyway. silent
Back to top Go down
theMovielife41
Admin
theMovielife41

PostSubject: Re: Lets do some matches over the weekend   Lets do some matches over the weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:06 am

I want to play a match by the weekend.

Which also means we will have to try to get some work in during the week and have people that are going to be available.

However, if people keep complaining and want me to set up a match ,I will. And I will show you that we are no where near being able to compete with nearly all the clans right now.
Back to top Go down
https://adastracod.forumotion.net
A Sport Aholic

A Sport Aholic

PostSubject: Re: Lets do some matches over the weekend   Lets do some matches over the weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:22 pm

I can do stuff 2day and possibly all week its a dam blizzard in MD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets do some matches over the weekend   Lets do some matches over the weekend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets do some matches over the weekend
Page 1 of 1